Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diaper Swappers Get Together

As most of you know, we use cloth diapers at this house. We love it! It saves money, is better for the environment, better for our babies bottoms, and CUTE! I'm also a member of an international mom forum called Diaper Swappers so that I can talk to other people who are kinda granola like me. Well, today was the local Diaper Swappers get together. We met at the Castleton mall and hung out while the kids played. There were only 5 of us, but it was still fun to see people in real life that I'd talked to online for quite a while. While I don't have any pictures of our get together, I do have a pic of Hadley's latest wound. People are going to think I beat the child senseless! This is our third bruise this week, but at least the other 2 are faded and can't really be seen anymore. She was playing while I was talking to the other moms, and then bam! she starts screaming. A few kisses made it better, but check out her poor eye.

Hopefully it will go away soon. And luckily we don't have any pictures scheduled for the next week or we'd have to reschedule. I'm going to Target/CVS/Walgreens/Meijer after nap time to get some deals, so I'll be back later to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I haven't been on a lot lately. I just mainly lurk and comment here and there and sometimes post my own but no one ever responds to mine. I still want to get some cloth diapers on walmart's website, but have to save up. Hadley is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete