Monday, August 24, 2009

Random

There are too many mosquitos in your back yard when you have to spray Deep Woods Off in the middle of the afternoon just to go push your baby in the swing!

Maybe I'm not as good at knitting as I thought.

Hadley turned 20 months this weekend.

I HATE cooking dinner.

I can't wait to have another baby.

Hadley likes to sit on the kitchen counter.

The 2 most exciting parts of my day are nap time and getting the mail.

In reference to the hating cooking: I'm jealous of people who get to go out to eat!!!

I got a parenting magazine in the mail last week and Hadley "reads" it every day. She loves to see all the babies.

I'm about 1/2 way done peeling the wallpaper off our 4th bedroom.

I drank WWWAAAAAAYYY too much Dr. Pepper yesterday and was up half the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment