Thursday, April 30, 2009

My fun trip!


Amber and I went to the Vera Bradley sale on Tuesday and had a blast. I bought a wallet to match my purse and an apron that matches as well! I have wanted one of the Vera aprons for years, and they finally started selling them to the public! I'm so excited. Hadley did great for Bryan's parents, and then did just fine when he came home too. I actually got home just in time to put her to bed, and I was glad I didn't miss that!
Now, the next big trip will be going to Bryan's old roomate's wedding on May 9th. Hadley doesn't sleep well in other places, so that might be a long night, but we'll hope for the best.

Here's Amber digging through the discard bin. You find the BEST stuff in there because everyone forgets to check them!

No comments:

Post a Comment