Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day




Happy Memorial Day! We had a throwing up baby on Friday night which was no fun. And so we missed a birthday party on Saturday that I was so looking forward to. Then we stayed home from church on Sunday just to be safe. We did get to go to my parents house during the Indy 500 and hear the cars racing! It's been a couple years since I've been in Speedway on race day and it was so soothing to hear the cars and see the hustle and bustle again!
Then today we went to Lafayette to visit all our friends and have a cookout! It was heart warming to see everyone in one place together again! We are spread across the nation, though so it will be a while before it happens again. I'll post some cute pictures of Hadley that Jen took for me later!
Also, I found out that my friend Nicole is having a boy! Yeah for her!
Happy last week of school to all the teachers! (and to the lucky ones, happy first week of summer!)
Take a little time to remember and pray for all those who serve our country bravely, and those who lost their lives doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment