Saturday, May 30, 2009

Words and a New Diaper

I wanted to share all the things Hadley can say.
Hi
Uh-Oh
Mommy
Daddy
Baby

and then she signs all the rest of her word. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. I'll show her something once or twice and then she remembers it and uses it in context! She's so smart, now if she would only start talking! She signs:
more
all done
drink
please
thank you
potty
swing
help



Also, I have been wanting this diaper for a long time and I finally found it at just the right price second hand! I'm so excited (hey, it's the little things, right?) And Bryan's excited too. Hadley doesn't seem to care, but she looks really cute in it! For the most part, I've kept the majority of my diapers gender neutral, but I couldn't help myself. A girl needs some pink! The picture doesn't quite show how pretty the color is, but you get the picture


No comments:

Post a Comment