Sunday, January 25, 2009

Staying up Late

This weekend we had our friends over to play the Wii Fit. We had it all planned out: we'd eat dinner put the kiddo to bed and then play games. Well miss Hadley decided that wasn't how it was going to work. She fussed and whined for a long time after we put her in her crib so finally I gave in and she got to come downstairs and play with the grown ups. It was very cute and she obviously liked all the attention. She pushed around her doll in the stroller and read books with Amber!









The Wii Fit was fun to play and of course Bryan is good at everything on there, and I'm terrible! And as always he's such a graceful winner. His sole purpose in playing was to beat all my sisters high scores and I think he succeeded!
Yesterday we went shopping to get Bryan some new jeans. I think it's the first time he's gotten new clothes since we moved from Lafayette! And, after trying on every pair of jeans in the store, we found some that worked. Then we got to treat ourselves to some McDonalds (our weakness) with the remainder of our eating-out budget for the month. We stayed in our $50 limit for probably the first time since we moved. I really hope we can stay in our budget every month this year. That's a good goal for us!
Bryan just reinstalled the Sims on our computer, so I've become addicted once again and spend almost every minute that Hadley's asleep playing. Needless to say I haven't gotten much else done the past few days, and if you need to find me I'll be on the computer! (I'm much better at that than I am at the wii...I've been dubbed the wii-tard)

1 comment:

  1. Hadley is such a cutie! Where did you get your wii fit? I want one very bad. They are so hard to find in the stores. As much as I want one though, I think Im getting a new sewing machine with some of our tax money.

    Miss you guys. We will have to plan a weekend where we can get together, as long as I can talk my hubby into it. Hes such a party pooper.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete