Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What is all this white stuff?

Hadley played in the snow for the very first time! I'm glad I held out for a really worthwhile snow to dress her up like an Eskimo. I guess 12 inches is enough to play in! Wow! It really looks like a winter wonderland in our neighborhood. It took a lot of work to dig out. (most of it done by Bryan, but I helped) I'm glad he's here to take care of us because it's a lot of work to shovel that much snow. Since Hadley's not walking yet all she could do was sit in the snow, and I think she was bored and cold, so she didn't really like it all that much, but we took lots of pictures anyway. Check them out!


She wasn't sure if she liked it, but she gave me a smile for a second!

This may look like a lot of snow, but this was yesterday before if really accumulated! You should see it now!


This is one of our favorite games. Daddy goes out to get firewood and Hadley waits for him at the back door!

He's back! How fun!

2 comments:

  1. We have about 5 inches here. I know its nothing compared to you, but its enough. I LOVE the last 2 pics of Hadley. The last one is so priceless. Hope all is going well for you guys. I cant believe how big she is getting. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last pic too! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete